How to test the performance of the fuse plugin? 2.0

Context: My code couldn't handle nested dataset and this was primarily because how I was parsing the result of the WS calls. So, I modified the parsing code by replacing split functionality of python by regex. Changes

I was testing the performance of code by copying a file from the mounted HPCC drive (using HPCCFuseJ) to local drive. The problem with this approach is as the size of the file increases the copy operation takes longer and ends up at a hang state. To fix this, I wrote a program which does the copy operation but rather than keeping the copied data in the memory flushes it to a local file periodically. Code

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to set up a Spark multi-node cluster on AWS-EC2

How to use REST based calls to submit spark jobs